Saturday 30 November 2013

How My Blogging Journey Initiated

Choosing a perfect carrier is one of the most difficult works for a student. From the ending of 10th board class exams, a student is always worried about his future and career.

Students mind are not too much capable to decide which stream is good for them. Parents say Commerce is a good stream for them whereas relatives suggest Science Mathematics has a good scope.

Student’s friends are interested to be a part of arts stream. In this whole scenario, a student couldn’t select which field is best for him/her. Same thing was happening with me when I had to switch from 10th class to 11th standard.

I was just feeling what’s next Aman. Lots of butterflies were flying in my mind about taking a decision that would decide my future.

Then a voice comes from my heart and say, “Just go with your interest, don’t focus on which stream’s scope is better than other.” And then I decide science stream is good for me and I will do engineering.

After securing good percentage from Rajasthan Board, I entered in a newly established college i.e. Jaipur Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur. I am always interested in computers, hence I choose Computer science field for B. Tech.

After getting entrance in college, throughout first year of engineering I ran behind marks as everyone suggests. To get job in a good reputed MNC, one must have good knowledge of C, C++, Java etc. Everybody in my class started to learn programming languages in various institutes.
How I Aman Bansal started my blogging career

I don’t like to be the part of crowd and also never too much interested in languages. But yes, basics I never miss to learn. So I was too much confused in 2nd year of engineering about my carrier what I’ll do in future.

Then I attended a meeting in which my friend Vivek invited me by saying that we were going to a mall where we would enjoy a lot. Then he told me that we had to go to meet someone before visiting the mall. I knew where he was taking me and I agreed to him because I didn’t want to spoil the day.

Then we reached to a place where 5-6 people were present and would be waiting for us. As expected I was right, those people were waiting for us. I was guessing that it would be definitely related to MLM marketing which I don’t like.

Then my friend said, “Bro, here you have to wait and take a meeting from a senior person who will tell you about computer field and something related to website development and designing.” So I went inside the room and attended that meeting quietly.

The meeting was nice as the person explained me that website development and designing is too easy like to access Facebook account. He told me, by the use of CMS (Content Management System) we can design a professional website and wordpress is the best tool for it.

He also explained me that many people develop website daily but they don’t know how to get higher rankings for the website on top pages of Google. He introduced me with SEO name and told  me what exactly it does.

Then meeting was finished with some inspiration talks by him and other mates. I returned home with my friend Vivek. These days I was disturbed as well due to break up with my girl-friend. I didn’t want to join the company but as I was disturbed, I joined the company and started to learn things.

I started to learn how to use wordpress. The company members were used to tell that just copy the content from other site and paste it on your site and your website would be ready. Some tricks of SEO I also learnt there.

After writing 180 posts, I came to know that the work I was doing, was totally wrong. So I deleted my whole website and started to work again. Then I started to learn things from Google and after writing 35 posts on my site, I got to know that my site was formatted as someone has uploaded the Virus on server.

Once again my whole hard work went for wastage. Now I have wasted almost 6-7 months in this period and I learnt that don’t trust anyone, just keep faith in yourself and do things by yourself.

12 September 2012 when Apple launched iPhone 5, I started my blogging journey from my blog MyLuxiDream by writing the article on iphone 5. Since then I am working on various blogs of mine and have achieved some success as well.

I am not earning too much from blogging but yeah I am making 100 dollar per month easily. Two bloggers have also asked me for interview and I have done it with them successfully. My interviews are published on Justwebworld and Probloggerinterviews.

Lastly I want to say thanks to lord shiva for giving me strength, self-motivation to learn and get some success. I also want to say thanks to my friends who support me every time. I am really grateful to those who tried a lot to de-motivate me and still they are doing this.

I hope you always de-motivate me and I will motivate myself always as I like to get de-motivated 100 times but I love when I get motivated myself 1000 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment