Saturday 25 May 2013

Blogging is my passion

Aman Bansal

Dreams don't make people sleep, same thing with me too. But more than dreams, blogging doesn't make me sleep. I always think about blogging. I am a B.tech student and my semester exams are going on now days. I don't care much about my exams, even I think about the stats of my website. I always in a mind set that I have to drive traffic on my blog any how.

Blogging is my passion. I really work hard on it. I have been doing blogging since march,2012. Lots of hurdles came in my way, some stop me to do where some de motivate me. My friends and family members also stop me to do blogging, but I am a crazy guy. Whatever my mind says I do. I don't care much about the result. I live the way I want.and I want big in my life.

Currently My two vital blogs are running. One is myluxidream and other one is moneybies. Now days my more concentration is on myluxidream because I am not getting good results from this blog after getting google adsense. I am just putting myself deep and deep to get results. Just working hard and I hope that I will get results one day surely.

When I go to college my friends use to say me how are you myluxidream. I just put a smile on my face and ignore them and saying my heart that one day I'll ans. my this friend, and will tell him thanks my bro you inspire me to do more hard work. I wish my work will help me a lot to secure my future. Many bloggers from our indian country inspire me to do hard work and I really will follow them and definitely one day do best in this field because there is no word of QUIT in my dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment